All Good Things Must Come To An End

As you all know, I have been doing WordPress plugins and supporting it for the past 6 years. These 6 years of my life, I have been through my polytechnic education, my national service as well as my university education.

I just graduated from university in December 2009 and have been looking for full-time jobs. I am offered a full-time job and will be starting work on 1st February 2010.

I regret to say that I am NOT ABLE to provide support for my plugins anymore due to my full-time job commitment. I will leave this forum open and let the community help one another.

However, I WILL still update my plugins whenever I can and you still can report bugs to me via email and I will try to fix it.

Author Topic: Relative date only works when post is less than 24hrs  (Read 7254 times)

Offline Jay

• View Profile
Hi,

I have installed the plugin at www.ajmalmasroor.com and it appears to work perfectly but only if the post is less than 24hrs otherwise it just displays a normal date without any relative details.

For example, "April 28, 2008 (4 hours ago)" appears as "April 28, 2008" after a day has elapsed.

I am using Wordpress 2.5.1 and plugin 1.2 beta.  Please check www.ajmalmaroor.com for live demonstration.

Offline GaMerZ

• lesterchan.net
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • WordPress Version: WordPress 3.0.x
  • Theme Name: lesterchan.net v3.4
Re: Relative date only works when post is less than 24hrs
« Reply #1 on: 29 April 2008, 11:22 »
yes it is meant to be like that, read the readme.html under Usage Tab for more information. I think you mean 1.30 beta and not 1.20 as 1.20 is the current stable version.

++ lesterchan.net - Lester Chan's Website

I regret to say that I am not able to provide support for my plugins anymore due to my full-time job commitment. I will leave this forum open and let the community help one another.